- Achievement by Dr.(Col) V P Singh -Director general
- Minutes of meeting of Board of Management - 13th Dec 2014
- Minutes Of the Meeting of Board of management - 14th October 2014
- Minutes of the Board of Management Meeting - 21st March 2015
- Minutes of the Board of Management Meeting - 13th March 2015
- Report on Mahatma Gandhi & Cleanliness
Dhiraj hospital is the constituent of S.B.K.S. Medical Institute & Research Centre & Sumandeep Vidyapeeth and is the biggest Trust Hospital in Gujarat. It is situated 6.2 kms from NH-8, 12 kms from Vadodara Airport, and 17 kms from Railway Station.
- It is 1226 bedded hospital which offers General wards, Specialty and Super-specialty services along with the State of art Retina Clinic and “Matsama” Heart Center.The “Matsama” heart center has Cardiac ICU, Cardiac Cath-Lab and Cardiac Operation Theater with most modernized equipments set up.The Retina Clinic is fully equipped to provide full services of Fluorescent Angiography, Indocyanine-Green Angiography, Diode-Green Laser, Yag Laser, Various Intra-vitriol Pharmacotherapy, and more.....
- OPD Service are provided from09:00 am to 05:00 pm daily except on Sundays.
- Emergencies are accepted in casualty on 24/7 bases.24/7 value-added services include Emergency services, Pharmacy, Pathology, Radiology, Blood banking, Ambulance services, and Canteen facilities.
· Free services are provided to Pediatric patients, and to obstetrics’patients for Normal and Caesarian deliveries. General wards patients are treated with very nominal charges.